What you focus on is what you get.
1. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.
2. Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
Your compensation is directly proportional to how many lives you touch.
Being broke or being rich are both decisions.
Survive, save and serve.
3. Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interest first.
Focus on the other person’s win.
Watch out for what other people need, with the faith that when you do, you’ll get what you need.
A genuinely sound business principle will apply anywhere in life.
Fifty-fifty is a losing proposition.
You can excel by adding value. If you need money, add value.
4. The most valuable gift you have to offer is you.
You are your most important commodity.
No matter what you think you are selling, what you are really offering is you.
Receiving is the natural result of giving.
Every giving can happen only because it is also a receiving.
5. The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
The point is not what you do. Not what you accomplish. It’s who you are.